Sometimes it’s those everyday items that pack the most punch. These tiny treasures are a multi-use must have. Here’s our top 5 binder clip hacks:
1. Linen & Napkin sorting: Start clipping them by color, type, or numbers and always keep these guys together. Napkins are like socks, easily lost in the laundry underworld. Keep binder clips anywhere you wash and fold napkins and you won’t regret it. image via Better Homes and Gardens
Bonus Points: Label your linens by drawer and you will always know where to find them!
2. Binder Clip storage: Genius! Follow this DIY and think outside the box. image via Remodelista
3. Desktop Cord Clip: We love this vamped up edition of an old hack. The washi tape used here spruces up old clips and adds a touch of glam to the desktop. image via Little White Whale
4. DIY Gold + Acrylic Clipboard: One of the most fun ideas for creating a useful tool for the office. Create a display like this or a one off for personal use. image via Design Sponge
5. Tube Tamer: I don’t know about you, but I bought some of those pro squeezers that do this job, but it was so much work to get the tube through the slot. Oh, and my husband threw away the ones I did use along with the empty tube. This low-tech solution will keep all your pastes tidy, and prevent waste. No brainer. image via wikihow
What are our favorite clips you ask? We love them in all shapes and sized, but here’s a few pretty ones we think you’ll love: